Our highly trained and experienced team includes electricians and instrument technicians with electrical and control system engineering services and project management from design through to onsite installation and commissioning.
Our capabilities extend to performing a variety of specialist electrical work including:
• LV switchboards and all LV electrical and instrument cabling installation.
• Calibration and testing of switchgear.
• Instrumentation and control systems including detailed inspections by qualified and experienced electricians.
• Functional testing by qualified instrumentation technicians.
• Plant control, monitoring, protection and metering systems.
• Condition monitoring equipment and systems.
S01 Metering Station Connection Upgrade
The S01 metering station Connection Upgrade Project involved the installation of a switching manifold to allow for the switching of the custody transfer meters and overpressure protection skids feeding the BPP1 and RBP sales gas pipelines, and an additional second flow metering run to the BPP1 metering skid.
QGC Case 1–3 Separator Refurbishment & Installation
The Case 1 separator project was Decmil’s first project with QGC. From an initial contract of 10 wells installed over a 5 month period, Decmil quickly grew its footprint on the project to 20 wells in Case 2 and 134 wells in Case 3.
Kenya Bi-Directional Control and Metering Station
Decmil was contracted to provide the fabrication and installation of the discharge system from the Kenya CPP, tying into the Kenya Lateral Pipeline which supplies the main QCLNG pipeline to Curtis Island.