Our structural, mechanical & piping (SMP) offering was a natural progression from our proven track record in Non-Process Infrastructure (NPI) works.
We have the proven knowledge, experience and workforce to deliver complex SMP projects of varied size and complexity. Our experience in delivering design and construct NPI projects has provided the means for our technical knowledge and workforce capability to deliver cost effective options to our clients.
Sectors that we work in include resources, oil & gas and fuel industries. We offer various contracting models from lump sum, schedule of rates, cost reimbursable and relationship contracting.
Our expertise include:
• Fabrication and installation of structural steel including pipe racks and modularised units.
• Installation, inspection and testing of heavy mechanical equipment such as crushers screens, mills, compressors, pumps, agitators, stacks, turbines and silos.
• Fabrication and installation, inspection and testing of tanks including thickeners, process tanks and storage tanks.
• Fabrication, installation, inspection and testing of above and below-ground piping systems including carbon and stainless steel, HDPE and non-ferrous piping material.
• Cabling, installation, calibration and testing of switchgear and control systems.
Wellsite Installation Services
Queensland Curtis LNG (QCLNG) will be the world’s first project to turn coal seam gas (CSG) into liquefied natural gas(LNG). The pipelines and
facilities component involves constructing infrastructure to connect wells and process CSG and the water associated with its production.
APLNG Peat Flares Construction
Decmil was awarded a contract for the installation of flaring facilities at Origin’s Peat Gas Plant and Peat 12 Field Compressor Station.