This project involves the construction of a logistics road to provide a fully functional and continuous bituminised road surface between Great Eastern Highway (GEH) and the Mt Holland Site.
Decmil was awarded a contract to deliver the early works for this project. The scope of works includes:
- establishment of temporary Works at the Site including administration, ablutions, crib buildings, and associated infrastructure
- mobilisation of personnel, plant and equipment, and materials to the site and engaging required subcontractors
- commencement of survey and setout, testing of soil quality and activities related to construction water supply
- commencement of procurement of required materials
- drafting of all execution and management plans for construction of the project.
Decmil has also commenced with the permanent road construction activities, including foundation preparation and placement of fill within the existing road alignment.