Design and construction of a warehouse hub at Kingsford Business Park, Port Hedland.
The facility will service BHPBIO’s port and rail operations throughout the region on a 24 hour basis, including Nelson Point and Finucane Island operations. The facility consists of a 12,000m2 warehouse and 35,000m2 sealed hard standing area.
The contract includes:
- Warehouse building
- Administration office
- BBQ area
- Hard standing area
- Earthworks and civil components
- Hydraulics and mechanical services
- In-situ building works
- Electrical and communications works
- Access roads and car park
- Wastewater treatment plant
- Potable, fire and waste water reticulation