The Gosnells Civic Centre is an integral part of the Town Centre Revitalisation project.
The project included the construction of a multi-purpose hall, library, council offices, heritage centre and Lotteries House and consisted of the following components:
- Mass and detailed earthworks
- Basement carpark using in-situ concrete columns and slabs and infill brickwork
- Clock tower including clock and stained glass effects
- Colourbond roof covering supported by timber roof structure
- Waterproofing to flat service slabs on upper levels
- Gyprock partition walling and suspended ceilings, with decorative ceilings in certain areas
- Industrial kitchen and tiled wet areas
- Combination of steel and timber handrails and balustrading
- All services including hydraulic, fire, electrical, mechanical, data (business management system), AV etc.
The centre opened in November 2004 and is now an important centrepiece for the City of Gosnells.