The Lombrum Offshore Processing Centre is a self-contained centre on Manus Island, Papua New Guinea.
The centre features:
- Two storey self-contained accommodation for up to 400 staff
- Three storey accommodation for up to 210 staff including shared toilets and showers, and storage facilities
- Central dining and recreational facilities for staff
- Operational and logistics facilities, including administration building, gatehouse, warehousing, storage and central laundry
- Central catering, health and welfare facilities including a medical building with dental and surgical capability
- Supporting engineering facilities and services, including improvements to existing civil infrastructure
As Managing Contractor, Decmil was responsible for the management of all design, labour, materials, delivery, plant and equipment, access, supervision, shipping and logistics for the project.