The scope of work for this project included the detailed design, supply of all materials, labour and plant equipment for the fabrication, transport, construction, fitout and commissioning of the sample preparation and laboratory building (including all plant and services areas) for the Mt Whaleback Mine located in Newman.
Specifically, the works included:
- Design and construction of the Sample Preparation and Laboratory building
- Electrical, plumbing, communications, fire and mechanical services
- Car parks and roads including signage and kerbing
- Landscaping and reticulation
- Building structure comprised of prefabricated concrete panels and structural steel supporting an insulated panel roof