Decmil was awarded the Parks Victoria tender to Upgrade the Roads, construct Car parks and Service Infrastructure in Point Nepean National Park.
Specific scope of works included:
- Car and bus parking facility;
- Link road to connect the new car parking spaces;
- New gravity sewer in Pt. Nepean Road;
- Low pressure sewer in main park;
- 2450m of new HV electrical conduits, pits and substation mounting pads in preparation of cabling installation;
- Excavate and backfill 2675m of installation of gas services;
- 3050m of new LV electrical network including conduits, cabinets, pits and cabling;
- 3245m of new telecommunications conduits and pits in preparation of cabling by Telstra;
- Demolition including, buildings, sewerage stations, electrical infrastructure, concrete slabs, asphalt, drainage pits and pipes (some containing asbestos) and removal of hazardous materials;
- Landscaping; and
- Water supply (2100m of new 150mm uPV).