The Works comprise of the demolition of the existing horticulture facility and other miscellaneous structures and the construction of:
- A new steel framed, metal and concrete panel clad Heavy Automotive and Mobile Plant Workshop
- A new steel framed, metal and concrete panel clad Fitting and Engineering Workshop
- A new steel framed, metal and fibre cement clad Hospitality Training Building
- Supply, installation, fitout and commissioning of equipment, furniture and speciality systems to the above new buildings as scheduled
- Associated external works including, but not limited to site clearing, earthworks, site services, drainage, roadworks, retaining, access paths, aprons, stairs, ramps, ancillary structures and facilities, irrigation and landscaping works.
The premises will be occupied during the duration of the Contract and operations will be ensuring that they cause minimal inconvenience and disturbance to the Tafe operations, staff, students, and any other separate construction contracts running concurrently.