Origin Energy CSG Limited is developing the Spring Gully coal bed methane field situated approximately 80km north of Roma, Queensland.
The ongoing development included the construction of a gas processing plant at Taloona. Decmil was contracted to supply all labour, material, tools, plant and equipment required to complete the following works:
- Supply of all pipes, fittings, consumables and materials for the fabrication of pipe spools
- Supply, manufacture and site installation of compressor canopy shed, structural steel, access platforms, pipe racks and pipe supports Installation of sound proof doors within the compressor shed
- Installation of pipe spools, including pig launcher and pig receiver
- Construction, installation and testing of process and utility piping systems
- Installation of major equipment including 2 inlet separators, 3 gas compressors, glycol dehydration package, sales gas metering skid, 2 fuel gas heaters, oily water system, 3 air compressors, compressed air receiver, oil storage tanks, dry waste oil tanks, plant water tank and flare tip
The project achieved 75,000 man hours LTI free.